Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 8... Friday My Last Day...

Friday is the last day of my stay in Kuala Lipis... Got a k-wire scheduled...

Breakfast was a bit different, no buffet, but was asked to choose western style breakfast or some mamak mee goreng. I think it is because there were very few guests in hotel, they opted for individual meals. Anyway the sausages was not bad, although it still looked the same from my everyday breakfast.


The ortho case eventually ended close to twelve and I had to rush to do my claims before checking out from hotel.

Told by 1 of my friends to showcase their toilet in OT. The toilet door actually leads to a staircase to go DOWN to toilet...

It sort of give you a kinda of dizziness when you look down... Scary... Never rush if you're in emergency... Might just trip and fumble down.... Strange colonial building.

Dizzy yet?


That's where banking in done.

Had lunch in the shop beside KFC (again) before going back to hotel... Had nai-yu fish fillet... Well, edible but very dry.


Started my journey home at 1400hrs... Reached Raub after 50mins, Bentong after 90mins, and MRR2 after 2hrs plus around 1600hrs. It was raining in KL with MRR2 full of cars. Detoured to HKL and Sentul before restarting my journey home to Sban at 1930hrs...

So after 8 days... I'm finally back at home in Sban...

Okay lah, this is posted on Saturday, after going to Tesco, Jusco and Fatt Kei...

Well this concluded my suateng experience...

Thank you for reading and following this blog...

Will blog when I've got idea...

No comments: